If you’re looking for rainbow quotes for kids, I rounded up 21 of my favorites and made rainbow-themed free printables for each one! Download one or download them all and enjoy 🙂
Rainbow quotes for kids plus 21 free printables!
Rainbows…they are the best! They are pretty much second to only unicorns as far as my daughter is concerned. And rainbows and unicorns typically come as a package deal. We have so many books, coloring books, and toys about unicorns and rainbows 🙂
We also did a bunch of modern rainbow decals in her room, too. (For more, see my post about how to make wall decals with a Cricut machine!) I love how that project turned out, and they have held up really well!
But today it’s all about rainbow quotes, specifically rainbow quotes for kids. Because while I was researching for this post…I gotta say, there are some kind of dark rainbow quotes out there! I like them, but they aren’t really appropriate for bright, cheerful motivational rainbow printables. 🙂
So let’s get to it! Here are the quotes.
1. “Life throws challenges and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it.” -Amit Ray, World Peace: The Voice of a Mountain Bird
2. “If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” -Dolly Parton
3. “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” -Author-Poet Aberjhani
4. “I don’t have to understand the reasons for the colours of a rainbow to appreciate its beauty.” -Wayne Gerard Trotman
5. “It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.” -Roy T. Bennett
6. “Diversity exist in colours.” -Lailah Gifty Akita
7. “Happiness doesn’t always come in pink. Learn to appreciate the rainbow.” -Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway
8. “Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.” -Alyssa Knight
9. “A heart of gold is where the rainbow begins.” -Tammy L. Kubasko
10. “Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.” -Mattie J.T. Stepanek
LIKE THESE FREEBIES?
11. “Look at the rainbow, it is made up of different colors, yet they do not split, because they know how beautiful they are when they stick together.” -Michael Bassey Johnson, Song of a Nature Lover
12. “Be everything that you are unapologetically, most of you will find out that you are not just one color, you are a Rainbow.” -Mridula Singh, Live More: Magic Begins with You
13. “A heart of gold is where the rainbow begins.” -Tammy L. Kubasko, My Gift to You: The Comfort Zone
14. “You are the rainbow that adds color to my gray skies.” -Avijeet Das
15. “Rainbows remind us that even after the darkest clouds and the fiercest winds there is still beauty.” -Katrina Mayer
16. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” -Maya Angelou
17. “To enjoy the rainbow, first enjoy the rain.” -Paulo Coelho
18. “Rainbows are made of small raindrops. Happy lives are made from acts of kindness.” -Amit Ray, Walking the Path of Compassion
19. “When it rains look for rainbows, when it’s dark look for stars.” -Oscar Wilde
20. “To catch the rainbows of your dreams, love yourself, love what you do, and how you do.” -Amit Ray, Power of Exponential Mindset for Success Leadership and Spirituality
21. “It’s when you follow the rain clouds that you find out where the rainbows are hiding.” -Anthony T. Hincks
Want to download the 21 free rainbow quotes for kids printables?
If you just came for the quotes, then you’re good to go. But if you also want to download the 8.5 x 11 PDF files of each rainbow and quote combo, you can do so below!
I use Grow by Mediavine to deliver most of my exclusive freebies. If you want to download all of these rainbow files, sign up below! It will unlock a link to my Dropbox folder that has ALL of my free educational and fun printables for kids.